Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Online Application: SSC Steno Official Advertisement 2017 for Grade “C” and Grade “D” jobs will be released shortly with 1856 vacancies. This is good news for the Aspirants who are looking for the SSC Jobs. The Stenographer recruitment is held by SSC every year at various centers of India. Here we provided detailed steps of SSC Online Application. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to SSC Stenographer Online Application or from Offical website – www.ssconline.nic.in
- 1 SSC Stenographer Online Application 2016-17
- 1.1 How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission 2016-17 – Steno Vacancies?
- 1.2 SSC 1856 Vacancies 2017 – Apply Online Process
- 1.3 SSC Steno Online Application Process
- 1.3.1 Required Document for Steno Posts SSC Online Application
- 1.3.2 Staff Selection Commission Steno Online Application 2017 First Stage Process
- 1.3.3 SSC Online Application for Stenographer Group – C & D 2017 Second Stage Process
- 1.3.4 SSC Online Steno Posts Online Application 2017 Third Stage Process
SSC Stenographer Online Application 2016-17
SSC Stenographer Online Application 2017 applying procedure is given here. Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the different ministries. The SSC will release a recruitment notification to fill Grade “C” and Grade “D” jobs for the year 2017. Under SSC Steno Official Advertisement 2017, it will fill 1856 SSC Jobs in India. The Announcement will be an excellent opportunity to the candidates who are dreaming of being part of Government Jobs in India. The SSC Stenographer jobs include various posts in Grade “C” and Grade “D” separately. The Aspirants who are interested in using 1856 vacancies can fill SSC Steno application before the due date as soon as notification released for SSC Recruitment.
How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission 2016-17 – Steno Vacancies?
Here we provide complete details regarding SSC Online Application for Stenographer vacancies 2017. We presented all steps of Steno online application for SSC recruitment. We also provided the Group C and Group D Jobs online application required Documents lists on this page.
You can also download SSC Syllabus & Steno previous papers on this website. This additional information will help to prepare for SSC Stenographer recruitment. There is huge competition for SSC jobs. So, You should need a proper preparation to get a job in SSC Careers. We provide all necessary details for Steno exams preparation. Follow our website to get latest updates regarding SSC Recruitment 2017.
SSC 1856 Vacancies 2017 – Apply Online Process
- Initially, Login on Staff Selection Commission Official website —->> www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click on the posts in which you want to apply.
- Then the SSC Online Application link will be opened on the screen.
- There are four stages to complete SSC Steno application through Online. Those are the first stage, second stage, third stage & forth stage.
- First Stage – New registration.
- Second stage – Upload scanned copies of photograph & Community certificate for SC & ST.
- Third stage – Payment of SSC Application fee online.
- The final stage is the completion of SSC Stenographer Online 2017 application.
SSC Steno Online Application Process
Required Document for Steno Posts SSC Online Application
Before proceeding to SSC Registration, 2017 people have to remember the following details. These are details which required for SSC Online Application at the First stage:
- Date Of Birth.
- PWD Details.
- Ex-service Man Details if required.
- Mobile Number.
Staff Selection Commission Steno Online Application 2017 First Stage Process
- Visit SSC Official Website www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click on Registration option for a particular post in which you want to apply.
- Then the SSC Online Application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter required details in the Online Application form.
- Click on Proceed option to move further applying process.
SSC Online Application for Stenographer Group – C & D 2017 Second Stage Process
- After Entering the required personal details, Click on part-02 registration.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click further to pay the application fees.
SSC Online Steno Posts Online Application 2017 Third Stage Process
- This is Final Stage for Registration process for SSC Stenographer Online Application 2017
- In this Step, the aspirants have to pay the application fee.
- The candidates belonging to General/ OBC category have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/-.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female category candidates.
- Pay the Application fee by using Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.
- Job holders can pay application fee through offline mode also by submitting E-challan in state bank of India.