Download SSC Steno Syllabus along with the test pattern. Check Staff Selection Commission Exam Dates, Exam Pattern. Refer the official website @ ssc.nic.in for more details.
- 1 SSC Steno Syllabus 2017 Pdf
- 1.1 Exam Pattern of SSC Steno Posts
- 1.2 Skill Test Pattern
- 1.3 Download SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2017 pdf
- 1.4 Overview of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Download SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2016
SSC Steno Syllabus 2017 Pdf
Are you searching for SSC Steno Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2017? Then you are on the right page to download it. Here we have provided the SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017 for the ease of searched candidates. Applicants who have been preparing for the SSC Stenographer Grade C and D exam should follow the SSC Steno Exam Patter to start the preparation plan. You should become familiar with the SSC Steno Pattern and Syllabus 2017. Just go through this article and you may find the exam Syllabus download links as well as SSC Stenographer Previous Papers links also. Click on those links and download the latest updated syllabus as well as the test pattern.
Staff selection Commission recruitment Board does all the procedures for hiring of efficient and dynamic candidates into various posts all over the country. So, it releases recruits for the available posts. Candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs can check the recruitment notification and apply to this posts after the release by the officials. Various posts include Stenographers, LDC, Clerks, Combined Graduate level, Combined Higher Secondary level etc are available now. So download the official recruitment and start the test preparation. For further details visit the authorized website. The official website of Staff Selection commission is www.ssc.nic.in.
Exam Pattern of SSC Steno Posts
- The written exam will be in Objective type consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Exam paper will be of three parts such as Part-I and Part-II & Part III.
- Part-III of SSC Stenographer 2016 examination is 100 marks.
- Part III will be set both in English and Hindi Languages.
- The duration for general candidates will be of 2 hrs. and 2 hrs. 40 mins for the visually handicapped candidates.
- There will be of 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer.
Part IIGeneral Awareness5050
|General Candidates||Handicapped Candidates|
|1.||Part I||General Intelligence & Reasonig||50||50||2 hours||2 hours 40 Min|
|3.||Part III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
Skill Test Pattern
|Post Name||Speed per minute||Transcription Time|
|For Stenographer Grade ‘D’||80 w.p.m.||
50 minutes (English)
65 minutes (Hindi)
|For Stenographer Grade ‘C’||100 w.p.m.||
40 minutes ( English )
55 Minutes ( Hindi )
Download SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2017 pdf
The SSC Stenographer 2017 Syllabus is given here according to the section wise. Candidates can check the following SSC Steno syllabus details of each section.
- General Intelligence & General Awareness.
- English Language & Comprehension.
SSC Steno Syllabus 2017 – Reasoning
This Section will include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Blood Relations.
- Embedded Figures.
- Decision Making.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
General Awareness & General Intelligence Syllabus 2017
In this session, questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness as well as of the environment around the candidates and its application to the society.
- Non-verbal series.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Current Events – National, International.
- Culture & Heritage of India.
- Geography of India.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship concepts.
- General Politics.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Science & Technology.
- Figures Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- History of India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Social Events related to India etc.
English Language Syllabus 2017
This section is conducted to test whether the candidates’ understanding the English Language, like its vocabulary, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, grammar, and its correct usage, etc.
- Active and passive voice.
- Synonyms and antonyms.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Direct and Indirect Conversion.
- Comprehension passage.
- Miss-spelt words detection.
- Cloze passage.
Overview of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Stenographer.
Official site: ssc.nic.in
Download SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2016
Click on the below link and download the Staff Selection Commission Steno Exam Syllabus and Test pattern. Follow this page regularly and check the latest updates.