SSC Board has released JHT 2017 Exam notification on 15.04.2017 to recruit Junior Hindi Translators. SSC Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 is to fill the JHT & SHT vacancies in Railway Board/ AFHQ/ Subordinate office/ CSOLS/ Hindi Pradhyapak Exam across the India. The aspirants who waiting for SSC JHT 2017 Recruitment can check the complete details. Such are SSC Junior Hindi Translator Vacancies, Eligibility, and Registration Process. Interested candidates can apply online for SSC JHT Exam through below provided link. Therefore, the SSC Online applications are valid from 15th April to 5th May 2017.
- 1 SSC Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 – www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC Combined Junior Hindi Translator Vacancies – www.ssconline.nic.in
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission JHT Recruitment – Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for SSC Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Eligibility for SSC Recruitment 2017 – SSC JHT 2017 Notification
- 1.5 SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Jr Hindi Translators Recruitment Details
- 1.6 How to Apply for SSC Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017?
- 1.7 Download SSC Junior Hindi Translators Notification
SSC Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Board has released the Junior Hindi Translator Exam (Paper I & Paper) Notification on 15th April 2017. Candidates who are enthusiastic about Central Government Jobs can grab the opportunity. The applicants can get the complete details about latest SSC Combined Jr Hindi Translator 2017 Recruitment below. The vacancies include Combined Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradyapak (Central Hindi Training Institute) for several Ministries/ Departments/ Subordinate Offices of Government of India.
Job seekers in India who are waiting for SSC Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 can fill SSC Online application on or before 05th May 2017. Candidates should check the required eligibility criteria before applying for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Jobs. Eligible aspirants can apply Online for Combined Jr Hindi Translator Jobs through SSC on or before registration closing dates. The SSC Online Applications are available from 15th April 2017. Go insight for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Process details. As well get ssc.nic.in Jr Hindi Translator Online Applications on this page.
SSC Combined Junior Hindi Translator Vacancies – www.ssconline.nic.in
Every year Staff Selection Commission is recruiting the Junior Hindi Translators for various Departments. For the year 2017, SSC has announced the SSC Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 Notification. SSC 2017 Recruitment is to fill Junior Hindi Translators in Subordinate offices/ CSOL/ Hindi Pradhyapak.
The number of vacancies for Combined Junior Hindi Translator Jobs will be divided depending on the caste. The Eligible candidates can check the vacancies for your category and apply. Stay tuned to know the vacancies details of latest SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment is intimated in due course.
Staff Selection Commission JHT Recruitment – Details
|SSC JHT Notification 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission.|
|Name of the Posts||Combined Junior Hindi Translator,
Senior Hindi Translator,
|Job Category||Central Government.|
|Notification Release date||15-04-2017.|
|The last date to apply for JHT 2017||05-05-2017.|
|Exam Date||6th June 2017.|
|Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in/ www.ssconline.nic.in|
Important Dates for SSC Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017
|1.||Notification Release Date||15th April 2017.|
|2.||SSC Online Application Starting Date||15th April 2017.|
|3.||SSC JHT Registration Last Date||5th May 2017.|
|4.||SSC Exam Date||6th August 2017.|
Eligibility for SSC Recruitment 2017 – SSC JHT 2017 Notification
The Job seekers of India can apply for SSC subordinate office Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment. The candidates who are interested in applying for Staff Selection Commission CSOL Jr Hindi Translator Jobs have to satisfy the eligibility conditions. The complete details about the eligibility like education, age limit are clearly mentioned below.
Educational Qualification for CSOL Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment
- The applicants of subordinate office Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment should have Post graduation in the respected subject as minimum Qualification.
- The candidates should have English/Hindi as the main subject in their academics.
Age Limit for Subordinate Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment
The aspirants who want to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 should have the age limit prescribed by SSC.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years.
Upper age relaxation for reserved candidates will be applicable as per the defined rules.
Candidates must refer the Staff Selection Commission Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment Official Advertisement for complete details regarding academic, experience, age relaxation conditions.
SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Jr Hindi Translators Recruitment Details
The candidates who are going to apply for the upcoming SSC Translator & Pradhyapak Jobs can check the details here. Also, check the similar Central Government Jobs in our website www.sscexam.co.in.
Pay scale for SSC Junior Hindi Translator/ Hindi Pardhyapak in Subordinate office/CSOL/
|Cadre of Level||Pay Scale|
|Level 6||Rs. 35,400/-. to Rs. 1,12,400/-.|
|Level 7||Rs. 44,900/-. to Rs. 1,42,400/-.|
|Level 8||Rs. 47,600/-. to Rs. 1,15,100/-.|
The candidate who got selected for SSC Hindi Pardhyapak/ Jr Hindi Translator Job will get the best pay scale. For furthermore details, you can refer the SSC Notification 2017.
Application fee for SSC Combined Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment
The applicants should pay the processing fee. The application fee for the candidates varies depending on the category. So, check your respective category application fee before applying for the SSC JHT, Hindi Pradyapak Jobs 2017.
- Women/SC/ST are exempted from Application Fee.
- Remaining candidates should pay Rs. 100/-.
Mode of Payment
- The candidates should pay the Application Fee Online.
- You can pay the fee by Credit/Debit card or Netbanking while filling the Application.
- The payment done is non-refundable.
Selection process for SSC Jr Hindi Translator Jobs
- Written Test.
- Paper-I (Objective).
- Paper-II (Descriptive).
How to Apply for SSC Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017?
- Go to the official website that is www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Check for SSC JHT Notification and click on apply online link.
- SSC Online Application Form displayed on the screen.
- Fill the Application Form Online.
- Upload passport size photograph and authorized signature.
- Upload the Documents if required.
- After completing submit the application form.
- After submitting the application with details unique Registration ID will be generated.
- Save the document and take printout for Future use.
- The applicants of SSC Junior Hindi Translator jobs are requested to apply before the last date to avoid server issues.
For ease of SSC JHT Application submission, we have provided the direct link to Registration. So, willing candidates can click on the below link for Staff Selection Commission Jr Hindi Translator Applications.
The Notification will be updated as soon as the notification is released. Keep visiting to get the complete details about SSC Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017.
Download SSC Junior Hindi Translators Notification
To compete for Staff Selection Commission Jobs, candidates must have to prepare hard. First of all, candidates have to know the syllabus of SSC Jr Hindi Translator Exam. Through this, applicants can able to get an idea about on which topics they must concentrate. Fo this convenience, we have provided the SSC JHT 2017 Exam Syllabus in Pdf format. So, applicants can download and refer the subjects and their sub-topics. Along, with the syllabus, we have also provided the SSC Jr Hindi Translator Previous Question Papers in pdf format. Applicants can download these SSC JHT Old Question Papers and practice well.