Get Latest SSC JE Syllabus 2018 now. Obtain Staff Selection Commission JE Syllabus 2018 here. Check SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus topics. Attain SSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus in pdf format. Find Branch Wise Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus Pdf Free Download links at the bottom of this page. Download SSC JE 2018 Syllabus for Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electronics Branches at free of cost. Also, check Latest SSC JE Exam Pattern 2018 in the following sections. Download Latest Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam syllabus 2018 here. Check the SSC JE Syllabus 2018 along with the updated test pattern. You may also check the official website for more information. SSC @ ssc.nic.in
- 1 Latest SSC JE Syllabus 2018 pdf – ssc.nic.in Jr Engineer Syllabus for ECE
- 1.1 Latest SSC Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018 Pdf
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Test Pattern
- 1.3 Branch Wise SSC Exam Syllabus 2016
- 1.4 Link to Download Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018
Latest SSC JE Syllabus 2018 pdf – ssc.nic.in Jr Engineer Syllabus for ECE
Staff Selection Commission JE Syllabus is here for the applicants. The SSC syllabus & Exam pattern of an exam is the first and foremost phase of test preparation. Aspirants, who’re going to appear in the SSC Junior Engineer Exam, are advised to start their preparation according to updated Syllabus 2018. For your exam preparation, we also keep trying to collect the up to date information regarding SSC JE Syllabus 2018.
The Staff Selection Commission organizes JE exam yearly for various vacant posts. Similarly, this year also the authorities of Staff Selection Commission released a recruitment notification for the Junior Engineer posts. So, it invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates who are searching for the latest Central Government Jobs. Job hunters should apply to the posts before the last date. The Officials haven’t released the Exam dates till now. We will soon update the Exact recruitment and other details like exam date, application fee, Selection process, etc.
Latest SSC Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018 Pdf
|Download SSC JE 2018 Syllabus Pdf – ECE/ EEE/ CSE/ Mechanical|
|Board Name:||Staff Selection Commission.|
|Post Name:||Junior Engineer.|
|Application Mode:||Online Mode.|
|Last Date to Apply||17th November 2017.|
|Date of Exam||22nd January to 25th January 2017.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India.|
|Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in/ ssconline.nic.in|
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Test Pattern
|New ssc.nic.in JE Exam Paper Pattern 2018|
|S.No||Papers||Type||Subject Name||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||Paper-I||Objective Type||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|3.||Part A – General Engineering(Civil & Structural)||100|
|4.||Part B – General Engineering(Electronics)|
|5.||Part C – General Engineering(Mechanical)|
|6.||Paper-II||Descriptive type||General Civil & Structural Engineering/General Electrical Engineering/General Mechanical Engineering||300|
- The Test will consist of TWO Papers Namely Paper 1 & paper 2.
- Paper 1 is conducted in Objective Manner & Paper 2 is in Subjective Manner.
- SSC JE Written Exam is an online based test.
- Staff Selection Commission JE Part 1 is for 200 marks.
- SSC Jr Engineer Exam Part 2 is for 300 marks.
- Total SSC Jr Engineer Exam duration is hours.
The candidates those who have applied for Junior Engineer posts may need to prepare well for all the questions related to your stream before appearing in the written test. The below tabular form may tell about the exam schedule like exam type, total no of questions, and mark for each question, test duration etc. Just read the table clearly and get a detailed information about Staff Selection Commission JE exam schedule. We update this test pattern according to previous years model. The exact pattern is not available for this year. So, keep on visiting this page to know the latest updated exam syllabus along with the exam pattern.
Branch Wise SSC Exam Syllabus 2016
Below we are providing the complete details about SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016 for all the aspirants. Go to the details of each section and note down the exam syllabus topics to make the test preparation. The various sections covered in this syllabus are as follows
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- General Awareness.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Space Visualization.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and figure classification.
- Arithmetical number series.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundations.
- The design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Public Health Engineering.
Structural Engineering Syllabus
- Theory of structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- RCC Design.
- Steel Design.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- AC Fundamentals.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics etc.
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Power Engineering.
- Engineering Materials.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- I.C. Engines.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Operations Research.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Inventory Control etc.
Link to Download Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018
Follow this page regularly and get the latest SSC exam syllabus in addition to the test pattern. You may also check the SSC Junior Engineer Exam Online Application form etc. Here so you’re advised to bookmark our website portal to get instant updates.
Candidates can stay in connected with our www.sscexam.in website for more SSC JE Syllabus 2018 updates.