SSC CHSL Notification 2017 released. Get complete details of CHSL (10+2) Online Application, SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Dates, Eligibility, Hall Ticket, Score Cards, etc. here in our www.sscexam.co.in site. Read the complete article to know more details about Staff Selection Commission CHSL exam.
- 1 SSC CHSL Notification 2017
- 1.1 SSC CHSL 2017 Exam
- 1.2 SSC CHSL Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL Exam
- 1.4 SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Details
- 1.5 SSC CHSL Online Application
- 1.6 SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Time Table
- 1.7 SSC CHSL Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.8 SSC CHSL 10+2 Previous Papers
- 1.9 Download Official SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Notification 2017
SSC CHSL Notification 2017
Staff Selection Commission has released a new notification to fill the vacancies of 7453 posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), and Postal/ Sorting Assistant in Central Government Offices, Departments or Ministries. The board conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam every year to recruit candidates who have completed their 12th class from any recognized institution. SSC offers you a high paying salary and authority in Government organizations.
Aspirants who are interested in applying online for this SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam may apply in either online or offline modes before the due date. In online mode, the submission of the online application takes not more than 30 minutes if you are having all necessary documents with you. Whereas in offline mode, you should submit the SSC CHSL Application form to the concerned regional or sub-regional offices.
SSC CHSL 2017 Exam
SSC has informed that from the year 2016, they will be conducting the exam in computer-based, i.e., in offline mode. Candidates can download the much waited for SSC CHSL Notification 2017 from here. To crack the exam, you need a perfect study plan and with plans here are some important things that you should know before entering the examination hall. After applying, once go through the syllabus to get a clear view about the SSC CHSL Exam. Further details like SSC Vacancy, SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus, CHSL Timetable, Exam Centers, etc. are available in the below sections of this article.
SSC CHSL Vacancy Details
On an average, this SSC CHSL exam is being taken by over 50 lakh candidates (79 Lakh in 2015) for a few thousand posts. Hence the competition for these posts is high which makes it as one of the most important competitive exams in India. Also, CHSL Exam is even more competitive that SSC’s Combined Graduate Level Exam. The board members have expected that over 35 lakh students will appear for CGL Exam 2017, but the count has reached to 80 lakhs. Hence people attending for this CHSL exam will be higher than this count. The post wise vacancy details of SSC CHSL Notification is as follows.
|S.no.||Name of the post|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk|
|2.||Postal/ Sorting Assistant|
|3.||Data Entry Operator|
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL Exam
Age Limit for SSC LDC/ DEO Exam
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 27 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH or Ex-servicemen as per the rules of the board.
Educational Qualification for SSC Postal Asst Jobs
- Aspirants must have passed 12th class or equivalent examination from any recognized Board or University.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Details
Board Name: Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Name of the Exam: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
CGL Selection Process: Candidates applying for this SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam will be selected based on the following criteria.
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
- Typing test.
SSC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application: July 2017.
- Closing Date for submission of online application: August 2017.
- Availability of Admit Card: September 2017.
- CHSL Exam date: October 2017.
- Part I Exam Results date: January/ February 2018.
- Part II Exam Results date: March 2018.
- Final Merit List: May 2018.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the application fee for this SSC CHSL Notification in either online or offline mode.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PH Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil.
Mode of Fee payment:
Online Mode: In online mode, the candidates can pay the fee either through SBI bank challan or net banking. Along with the exam fee, Nominal service charges may be included in net banking mode of payment. The challan can be downloaded, printed, and submitted at any CBS branch of State Bank of India.
Offline Mode: In offline mode, the fee should be paid through CRF (Central Recruitment Fee) stamps. The stamps have to be canceled before applying it on the form, otherwise, the applications will not be accepted.
- LDC: Rs. 22,392 to 26,026 with grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- Postal Assistant: Rs. 29,340 to 35,220 with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- DEO: Rs. 29,340 to 35,220 with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
SSC CHSL Exam Centres
SSC announced the exam centers in around 120 cities and towns across the country. These centers for SSC CHSL exam are divided into 9 regions. You should choose the test center wisely that was nearest to the place where you are residing while filling the application form.
SSC CHSL Online Application
SSC online Application form for Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Officer jobs of 10+2 Exam released under SSC CHSL Notification is available on our site attached below. The link for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level online application will be active from July 2017. Kindly open the SSC Application form of the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. You can also apply for this CHSL Exam in offline mode by downloading the application form.
How to Apply Online for SSC 10+2 Exam?
- First of all, read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Visit the official site or Go to the link provided below for the online application.
- Fill the application form in the given format without mistakes.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- A registration number will be generated on submitting the form. Note down it or take a printout of that page.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment in either online or offline mode through SBI challan or Net banking.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for the further purpose.
Instructions to Apply in offline mode:
- Download the SSC CHSL Application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without mistakes.
- Enter the basic details such as Your name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Category, work experience, educational qualification etc.
- Use only blue/ black ball pen for filling the application form.
- Paste your recent photograph of size 4cmx5cm as per the specifications.
- Make fee payment as per the category.
- Paste the CRF stamp in the given space.
- Submit the duly filled application form along with the required enclosures to the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional office of the commission before completion of the last date.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Time Table
The SSC Time Table for this Postal/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Officers, and LDC posts regarding the SSC CHSL Exam 2017 is given in depth below. The SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Time Table consists of Advertisement Date, Starting Date, and Closing dates, etc. Click the link given below for SSC Combined HSL Exam Timetable.
SSC CHSL Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Before applying for any exam, the students must be familiar with the syllabus. If you are familiar with the syllabus and the pattern then, preparing and cracking the exam will be a lot easier. So Candidates applying for this SSC CHSL Notification has to check the Syllabus and pattern to perform well in the Exam. For the sake of those candidates, I have mentioned the detailed syllabus.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Previous Papers
The applicants can download the SSC CHSL Previous Years Papers after checking the SSC 10+2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017. Therefore, the below link will provide you the Last 10 Years SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Model Question Papers. You may have to face some problems to download the same SSC Previous Papers from the SSC Official Website www.ssc.nic.in.
Download Official SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Notification 2017
The direct link to get the SSC CHSL Notification 2017 given below. You can also check the latest updates on this page.