SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 available for Tier I & Tier II Exams. Check the Latest Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam Syllabus & SSC CGL Tier I & Tier II Test Pattern. Refer the official website of www.ssc.nic.in for more details.
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Dates 2017: 1st August to 20th August 2017.|
- 1 SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 Pdf
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam 2017 Syllabi – www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I & Tier II Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Download Latest SSC CGL Tier I Exam Syllabus 2017
SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 Pdf
Today we bring a detailed SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier I & Tier II exam as per the SSC Board. So preparing for SSC CGL exam should be the immediate priority for you to get a job. Before going to start, you must know what you expect in the written test, which topics are important & which chapters have high weightage in the exam. You have a better solution here to all doubts about this SSC CGL Exam. Finally, you are at right place to get them.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced a Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam for the year 2017 on its official website. Through this notification, the SSC will recruit skilled as well as dynamic candidates for various posts such as Statistical Investigator, Income Tax Inspector, Assistant Audit Officer, Sub Inspector, Assistant, Auditor, etc. So, an enormous number of candidates have applied for this recruitment before the last date. We will update the Exam dates here. Now the time arrives to start the test preparation to get an SSC job. So all the applied candidates those who are going to appear in the written test are in search of SSC CGL Syllabus along with the test pattern.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam 2017 Syllabi – www.ssc.nic.in
|SSC CGL 2017|
|Name of Board||Staff Selection Commission.|
|Name of Exam||Combined Graduate Level Exam.|
|Level of Exam||National Level.|
|Last Date for Application Submission||19th JUNE 2017.|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||01.08.2017 to 20.08.2017.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs.|
Download the SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus along with the Test Pattern here. You may also visit the Official website www.ssc.nic.in for Latest Updates about SSC Exam 2017.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I & Tier II Exam Pattern
The SSC CGL written exam will be conducted in four parts Namely Tier I, Tier II, Tier III, & Tier IV. The candidates those who will get qualify in the preliminary exam are only eligible for the Tier II Level and so on. Both Tier I & Tier II exams will be of MCQs and will be conducted ONLINE Mode. But Tier III is a Descriptive Exam in English/Hindi Language paper.
The Tier IV Part will be a Data Entry Skill Test type or a Computer Proficiency Test for qualified candidates in Tier III section. The Exam pattern has changed by the officials of SSC in the year 2017. The SSC CGL Test pattern may have Tier I, Tier II & Tier III & Tier IV. By checking the test pattern, you will get an idea about the Exam Type, No of Questions, Duration, etc.
- It is an Objective based Written Test.
- The duration of the test will be of 2 hours only.
- There shall be of 0.5 negative marking is there for each incorrect answer.
Latest SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern 2017
|1.||Computer-Based||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||75 Minutes|
- Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I exam is an Online Test.
- SSC Tier I Exam has five sections.
- Each section contains 50 questions.
- One mark for each question.
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam duration is 75 minutes.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier II Test Pattern
|Test||Part||Subject Name||No of Questions||Total Marks||Test Duration||Negative Marking|
|Written Test||I||Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 Hours||0.50|
- Staff Selection CGL Tier II Exam contains two parts.
- Subject included in Part I is Quantitative Ability.
- Subject included in Part II is English.
- The Questions from Part I is 100.
- Part I is for 200 marks and duration is 2 hours.
- The Questions from Part II is 200.
- CGL Tier II Part II is for 200 marks.
- Each Part time duration is 2 hours.
- Negative marking for Part I is 0.50 and Part II is 0.25.
Exam Pattern for Tier III & Tier IV – Staff Selection CGL Exam
|Tier||Mode Of Examination||Subject Name||Marks||Time|
|III||Pen and paper||Precise Writing||100||60 Minutes|
- SSC Tier III CGL Exam is the descriptive type.
- Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier III Exam is for 100 marks.
- Staff Selection Commission Tier III time duration is 60 minutes.
Download Latest SSC CGL Tier I Exam Syllabus 2017
The following detailed SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern & SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier I & Tier II exam will give you a section-wise preparation strategy along with an overall look for all topics in the SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2017. This information will tell you the mark distribution in the SSC Exam so that you can decide which topics to be prepared first and how much time to spend to for each topic.
The various Combined Graduate Level Syllabus covered topics are enclosed here for you. Note down the syllabus list and make a perfect preparation plan with the noted syllabus. This is an expected exam syllabus only, soon we will update the exact SSC CGL Tier I & Tier II Syllabus with new topics. The included topics are as follows
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- General Awareness.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
SSC CGL Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Figural Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
SSC Syllabus CGL 2017 for General Awareness
- Indian Polity.
- Science and Technology.
- History – India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current events – International, National, and Local.
- Indian Economy.
- Personalities in News, and
- Geography – India etc.
SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time & Work, and
- Mensuration etc.
CGL SSC Syllabus 2017 for English
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
Download Link SSC CGL Tier I & Tier II Exam Syllabus 2017
Therefore, refer this web page regularly and check the latest Staff Selection Commission recruitment notifications, SSC Exam Syllabus and also SSC CGL Solved papers. Not only these you may also download the answer key of SSC CGL tier 1 and tier 2 exam, expected and exact cut off marks and results, etc.