Staff Selection Commission CGL Online Application: SSC CGL Official Advertisement 2017 for Assistant and Sub-inspector jobs will be released shortly with 6500 vacancies. This is good news for the Aspirants who are looking for the SSC Jobs. The CGL exam is held by Staff Selection Commission every year at various centers of India. Here we provided detailed steps of SSC Online Application. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to SSC CGL Online Application or from Offical website – www.ssc.nic.in The SSC CGL Online Registration link available from 16th May to 16th June 2017.
- 1 SSC CGL Online Application 2017 – www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission CGL Online Application 2017 – ssconline.nic.in
- 1.2 How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Vacancies?
- 1.3 SSC 6500 Vacancies 2017 – SSC Apply Online Process – www.ssconline.nic.in
- 1.4 SSC CGL Application Form | SSC CGL Registration Link
- 1.5 Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 – Important Links
SSC CGL Online Application 2017 – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Online Application 2017 of CGL applying procedure is given here. Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the different ministries. The SSC will release a recruitment notification to fill Assistant and Sub-inspector & various jobs for the year 2017. Under SSC CGL Official Advertisement 2017, it will fill various SSC Jobs in India. Fill and submit the SSC CGL Online Application before the last date.
The Announcement will be an excellent opportunity to the candidates who are dreaming of being part of Government Jobs in India. The SSC Combined Graduate Level jobs include Intelligence Bureau, Ministry jobs, and various posts. The Aspirants who are interested in using 6500 vacancies can fill SSC Online Application of CGL before the due date as soon as notification released for SSC Recruitment.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Online Application 2017 – ssconline.nic.in
|Name of Board||Staff Selection Commission.|
|Name of Exam||Combined Graduate Level Exam.|
|Level of Exam||National.|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||16th June 2017.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs.|
How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Vacancies?
Here, we provide complete details regarding SSC Online Application for CGL vacancies 2017. We presented all steps of Combined Graduate Level online application for SSC Recruitment. We also provided the CGL Assistant Jobs online application required Documents lists on this page. So, check the complete SSC CGL Registration on this page along with the CGL Application Link.
You can also download SSC Syllabus & CGL previous papers on this website. This additional information will help to prepare for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exams. There is huge competition for SSC jobs. So, You should need a proper preparation to get a job in SSC Careers. Therefore We provide all necessary details for CGL exams preparation. Also, follow our website to get latest updates regarding SSC CGL Recruitment 2017.
SSC 6500 Vacancies 2017 – SSC Apply Online Process – www.ssconline.nic.in
- Initially, Login on Staff Selection Commission Official website —->> www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the posts in which you want to apply.
- Then the SSC Online Application link will be opened on the screen.
- There are four stages to complete SSC CGL Application through Online. Those are the first stage, second stage, third stage & forth stage.
- First Stage – New registration.
- The second stage – Upload scanned copies of photograph & Community certificate for SC & ST.
- Third stage – Payment of SSC Application fee online.
- The final stage is the completion of SSC CGL Online 2017 application.
SSC CGL Application Form | SSC CGL Registration Link
Check the step by step process of SSC CGL Online Registration along with the Required documents for filling the CGL Application Form. Totally, the Staff Selection Commission Registration Process consists of 3 Stages. So, refer the SSC CGL Application Process completely. You may also find the related links such as Syllabus, Previous Papers and Admit Card links on this article.
Required Document for CGL Posts Online application
Before proceeding to SSC Registration 2017, people have to remember the following details. These are details which required for SSC Online Application at the First stage:
- Date Of Birth.
- PWD Details.
- Ex-service Man Details if required.
- Mobile Number.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Online Application 2017 First Stage Process
- First of all, Visit SSC Official Website www.ssc.nic.in / www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click on Registration option for a particular post in which you want to apply.
- Then the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter required details in the Online Application form.
- Click on Proceed option to move further applying process.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Application 2017 Second Stage Process
- After Entering the required personal details, Click on part-02 registration.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click further to pay the application fees.
SSC Online Application 2017 for CGL Posts Third Stage Process
- This is Final Stage for Registration process for SSC CGL Online Application 2017
- In this Step, the aspirants have to pay the application fee.
- The candidates belonging to General/ OBC category have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/-.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female category candidates.
- Pay the Application fee by using Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.
- Finally, the job holders can pay application fee through offline mode also by submitting E-challan in state bank of India.
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 – Important Links
|SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017|
|Previous Papers||Download pdf|