Staff Selection Commission CGL Online Application: SSC CGL Official Advertisement 2017 for Assistant and Sub-inspector jobs will be released shortly with 6500 vacancies. This is good news for the Aspirants who are looking for the SSC Jobs. The CGL exam is held by Staff Selection Commission every year at various centers of India. Here we provided detailed steps of SSC Online Application. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to SSC CGL Online Application or from Offical website – www.ssc.nic.in The SSC CGL Online Registration link available from 16th May to 16th June 2017.
Latest Update 17.06.2017: GOOD NEWS for candidates who failed to apply Online for SSC CGL 2017. Staff Selection Commission extended the SSC CGL Application Last Date to 19th June 2017.
10th June Update: Only 6 DAYS LEFT for the SSC CGL 2017 Registration!!! Hurry UP and fill the SSC CGL Online Application form as early as possible. You may face server issues in ssconline.nic.in as the closing date came to end.
Latest News 19/05/2017: Staff Selection Commission initiated the link for SSC CGL Registration & Online Application Submission from 18th May 2017. Candidates can hurry up to apply for SSC CGL Exam 2017 because at the last days the server is busy.
- 1 SSC CGL Online Application 2017 – www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission CGL Online Application 2017 – ssconline.nic.in
- 1.2 How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Vacancies?
- 1.3 SSC CGL Apply Online Process – www.ssconline.nic.in
- 1.4 SSC CGL Application Form | SSC CGL Registration Link
- 1.5 SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 – Important Links
SSC CGL Online Application 2017 – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Online Application 2017 of CGL applying procedure is given here. Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the different ministries. The SSC will release a recruitment notification to fill Assistant and Sub-inspector & various jobs for the year 2017. Under SSC CGL Official Advertisement 2017, it will fill various SSC Jobs in India. Fill and submit the SSC CGL Online Application before the last date.
The Announcement will be an excellent opportunity to the candidates who are dreaming of being part of Government Jobs in India. The SSC Combined Graduate Level jobs include Intelligence Bureau, Ministry jobs, and various posts. The Aspirants who are interested in using 6500 vacancies can fill SSC Online Application of CGL before the due date as soon as notification released for SSC Recruitment.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Online Application 2017 – ssconline.nic.in
|Name of Board||Staff Selection Commission.|
|Name of Exam||Combined Graduate Level Exam.|
|Level of Exam||National.|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs.|
The direct link to apply Online for the SSC CGL 2017 Exam is available on this page. Just follow the simple steps of SSC CGL Registration & SSC CGL Online Application Submission and complete your application process. Do it as early as possible. Because you may face Server problems as you are delaying.
How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Vacancies?
Here, we provide complete details regarding SSC Online Application for CGL vacancies 2017. We presented all steps of Combined Graduate Level online application for SSC Recruitment. We also provided the CGL Assistant Jobs online application required Documents lists on this page. So, check the complete SSC CGL Registration on this page along with the CGL Application Link.
You can also download SSC Syllabus & CGL previous papers on this website. This additional information will help to prepare for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exams. There is huge competition for SSC jobs. So, You should need a proper preparation to get a job in SSC Careers. Therefore We provide all necessary details for CGL exams preparation. Also, follow our website to get latest updates regarding SSC CGL Recruitment 2017.
Visit the Youtube video for to know the complete details SSC CGL Application Process. A detailed step of step process of SSC CGL 2017 Registration & CGL Online Application Submission and printing the submitted SSC Combined Graduate Level Application form is explained for the ease of applicants.
SSC CGL Apply Online Process – www.ssconline.nic.in
- Initially, Login on Staff Selection Commission Official website —->> www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the posts in which you want to apply.
- Then the SSC Online Application link will be opened on the screen.
- There are four stages to complete SSC CGL Application through Online. Those are the first stage, second stage, third stage & forth stage.
- First Stage – New registration.
- The second stage – Upload scanned copies of photograph & Community certificate for SC & ST.
- Third stage – Payment of SSC Application fee online.
- The final stage is the completion of SSC CGL Online 2017 application.
SSC CGL Application Form | SSC CGL Registration Link
Check the step by step process of SSC CGL Online Registration along with the Required documents for filling the CGL Application Form. Totally, the Staff Selection Commission Registration Process consists of 3 Stages. So, refer the SSC CGL Application Process completely. You may also find the related links such as Syllabus, Previous Papers and Admit Card links on this article.
Required Documents & Details for CGL Online Application
Before proceeding to SSC Registration 2017, people have to remember the following details. These are details which required for SSC Online Application at the First stage:
- Date Of Birth.
- PWD Details.
- Ex-service Man Details if required.
- Mobile Number.
- SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- Aadhar Card (Optional).
SSC CGL Registration – 1st Step
- First of all, Visit SSC Official Website www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click on Registration option for CGL post in which you want to apply.
- Then, the following window will be displayed.
- Go through the Instructions carefully.
- Then, click on Register Button.
- Click on enter after filling all details.
- Now, you have to fill complete details.
- Enter text and submit your details.
- Now, note your Registration Number and Password appeared on top of the page.
- Submit Photo and Signature.
- So that your SSC CGL Registration is completed successfully with this step.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Online Application 2017 – 2nd Step
- Log in with your Registration Number and Password (which you have found in the last step of Registration).
- Complete the SSC CGL Application process (i.e., fill the remaining fields in the application).
- Please be careful while putting Post Preference List.
- Finally, complete your SSC CGL Application Process.
Print SSC CGL Application Form 2017 – 3rd Step
- This is Final Stage for the Registration process for SSC CGL Online Application 2017.
- In this Step, the aspirants have to take a printout of the SSC CGL application form.
- Click on the “Print Application” in the Apply Part.
- Now, You have to enter the Registration Number and Password again.
- Save and mail your SSC CGL 2017 Application Form.
- Finally, take a printout of the SSC Application of Combined Graduate Level Exam.
Direct Link – SSC CGL Registration & CGL Apply Online
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 – Important Links
|SSC CGL 2017|
|Notification||SSC CGL 2017 Notification|
|Syllabus||SSC CGL Latest Syllabus|
|Previous Papers||Download SSC CGL Previous Papers pdf|
|Cutoff||SSC CGL Cut Off|