SSC CGL Notification 2017 Released on 16th May 2017. Obtain Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment details here. Make sure with SSC CGL 2017 Eligibility Conditions. Find the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017 from below sections. Submit SSC Combined Graduate Level Online Application Forms only in between 16th May 2017 to 16th June 2017. Get CGL Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Applications from www.ssc.nic.in Website also. Go insight for complete information regarding Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2017.
|SSC CGL 2017 Notification released on 16th MAY 2017.|
- 1 SSC CGL Notification – SSC CGL Recruitment (Tier I)
- 1.1 SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment Details – SSC CGL Vacancies – ssconline.nic.in
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission CGL Eligibility Criteria – SSC CGL 2017 Notification
- 1.3 SSC Combined Graduate Level Notification Details – www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.4 SSC CGL Apply Online – SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Process – ssconline.nic.in
- 1.5 Download SSC CGL Official Notification PDF
SSC CGL Notification – SSC CGL Recruitment (Tier I)
Graduates who are keenly waiting for the SSC Jobs notifications, here is a good news for you. Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Notification has announced on 16/05/2017. Staff Selection Board has started receiving online applications for Combined Graduate Level Recruitment. Firstly, interested candidates must check all SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria issued by the officials.
If the candidates have satisfied all the eligibility conditions of Staff Selection CGL 2017 Notification. Eligible cum willing aspirants can apply for this latest SSC CGL Recruitment on online mode only. The Staff Selection CGL 2017 Online Applications are valid from 16th May 2017 to 16th June 2017. So, interested candidates must complete your SSC Online Process before the closing date to avoid server issues.
SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment Details – SSC CGL Vacancies – ssconline.nic.in
|SSC CGL 2017|
|Name of Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Combined Graduate Level|
|Date of Notification||16th May 2017.|
|Starting Date for Application Commensement||16th May 2017.|
|Closing Date for Application Submission||16th June 2017.|
|Date of Tier I Exam||01/08/17 to 20/ss08/2017.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs.|
|Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in/ www.ssconline.nic.in|
A great news for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Central Government Job Notification. The Staff Selection Commission going to release the Region wise SSC CGL Notification on 16.05.2017. So, keep in touch with sscexam.co.in for more Latest Updates and changes, if any.
SSC CGL 2017 Vacancies – Total Vacancies in Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission Board has released the Combined Graduate Level Vacancies Notification recently. In this section, we have provided the details of Vacancies in SSC CGL 2017. We have mentioned the Region wise SSC Vacancies along with total no. of vacancies. Thus, applicants can get the complete information about the Category wise SSC Combined Graduate Level Vacancies from this page. The exact no. of SSC CGL Vacancies expected to announce in few days. So, candidates can keep in visiting this sscexam.co.in page for CGL Staff Selection Commission Vacancies updates.
SSC CGL Tentative Vacancies – Group B, Group C Posts
|Group||Name of Posts||Department|
|GROUP B||Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)||Indian Audit & Accounts Dept. under CAG|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||Central Secretariat|
|Assistant||Central Vigilance Commission|
|Assistant||Ministry of Railway|
|Assistant||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Assistant||Other Ministries & Departments|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBEC|
|Inspector (Central Excise)||CBEC|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Inspector of Posts||Department of Posts|
|Statistical Investigator Gr.II||Ministry of Statistics & Program Implementation|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Sub Inspector – SI||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Group C||Auditor||Offices under CAG|
|Auditor||Offices under CGDA|
|Auditor||Offices under CAG & others|
|Accountancy/ Junior Accountancy||Offices under CAG|
|Accountancy/ Junior Accountancy||Offices under CAG & others|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres|
|Compiler||Registrar General of India|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
Staff Selection Commission CGL Eligibility Criteria – SSC CGL 2017 Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment can check the required eligibility conditions. Because each and every applicant should have to fulfill all the Staff Selection Commission CGL Eligibility Conditions compulsory. Only eligible candidates are allowed to the SSC CGL Application Process. Here, we have provided the required Staff Selection Commission CGL Eligibility Criteria such are educational qualifications and age limit conditions. So, willing candidates must check SSC Combined Graduate Level Eligibility Criteria once before the application process.
Educational Qualification for Staff Selection CGL Vacancies
- Aspirants who have completed their Graduation from any recognized university/ institution are eligible to apply for latest SSC Jobs.
Age Limit for SSC CGL 2017 Exam
- As per SSC CGL Notification, applicants age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee while applying for SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment.
- There is no application fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applicants can pay their SSC CGL Application Fee through online/ offline mode. Aspirants must have to pay the application fee within the given schedule through their possible gateway.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Notification Details – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Employment News is a great news for more job hunters. Such for the graduates, it was a golden opportunity. So, applicants who are doing hard work for central government jobs placement must grab this SSC Jobs opportunity. This page is mainly concentrated to provide the Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment 2017 details.
Along with the SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier I Recruitment details, we have also mentioned the Staff Selection Commission Online Applications for CGL (Tier I) Recruitment. Thus, applicants can apply for SSC CGL Jobs from here also. Candidates can get Staff Selection Commission CGL Notification details such are vacancies, eligibility conditions, application process from this www.sscexam.co.in page.
Staff Selection Commission Board has issued the following selection conditions for all applied candidates. In this section, we have also mentioned the SSC Pay Scale details. So, applicants who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment can check the following details also.
SSC CGL Selection Process
SSC Board will select the required cum skilled persons based on their performance in the following selection levels. Only those candidates who have completed all the following levels completely with the best score will be appointed into the SSC CGL Post.
- Computer Based Written Test – Tier I.
- Computer Based Written Test – Tier II.
- Descriptive Examination – Tier III.
- Date Entry Test/ Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Document Verification – Tier IV.
Pay Scale of SSC CGL Jobs
Finally, appointed candidates can get the monthly pay is as follows.
- For Group ‘C’: Rs. 34000/- with a grade pay Rs. 2800/-.
- For Group ‘D’: Rs 45000/- with a grade pay Rs. 4200/-.
Candidates must note that the pay scale range will be varied depending on job cadre.
Important Dates of SSC CGL 2017 Notification
|Date of CGL Notification||16th May 2017.|
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||16th May 2017.|
|Last date for Application Submission||16th June 2017.|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Dates||1st August 2017 to 20th August 2017.|
|CGL Tier II Exam||10th, 11th November 2017.|
|SSC Tier III Exam – CGL||21st January 2018.|
|Skill/ Computer Test||February 2018.|
SSC CGL Apply Online – SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Process – ssconline.nic.in
Are you interested in applying for vacancies announced in latest SSC CGL Notification? Then, must check the SSC CGL Online Application Process for successful application submission. By knowing the Staff Selection Commission Application Process, applicants can avoid mistakes while filling the CGL Application Forms. For your sake, we have provided the overall SSC Online CGL Application Process in simple steps. Thus, applicants can easy to understand them. Candidates who are willing to apply for Staff Selection CGL Jobs must complete your online application process on or before 16th June 2017. Aspirants can also check
How to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment?
- First of all, visit the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official website that is www.ssc.nic.in./ ssconline.nic.in.
- Then search for SSC CGL Notification 2017.
- Click on the Staff Selection CGL Recruitment Notification.
- Read all instructions and conditions carefully.
- Then click on “Online Apply”.
- Application Process has two parts is as follows.
SSC Registration – Part I:
- If you are a new user, then make your registration first.
- For this, click on “Registration” at login section.
- Then Fill the required fields such are personal details academic details.
- Scan the recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make sure with all filled details.
- At last click on “submit”.
- If your registration has complete, then you will get the Registration Id.
- Registration Id was displayed on the screen as well sent through Email Id also.
SSC Application Submission – Part II:
- This is the final part of SSC Online Application Process.
- After the Registration Process, candidates have to submit the application form.
- For this, log in with your registration Id & date of birth at the login section.
- Check all the details.
- Fill the required fields of the application.
- Then, make the application fee payment through the possible gateway.
- Submit the application.
- Finally, take a print out of SSC CGL Application for future reference.
To complete all the above process in a simple manner click on the below link. This link will redirect you to the direct SSC Login Block, where you can start your registration. If you are already registered in SSC then, you can proceed with the direct application process.
Download SSC CGL Official Notification PDF
For complete SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment details, applicants can refer the official SSC CGL Notification which is linked below. The SSC CGL Notification will be available from 16th May 2017. For more updates, also subscribe to our youtube channel “SSC Jobs”.